Dear respectable readers,
Are your Windows 10 freeze randomly? The Windows 10 system freeze after 2018 update only need a simple fix (for my case). I had tried several solutions recommended on the internet. However, I found one simple fix. This fix might only work if you use SSD.
Step 1: Open your advanced power plan settings.
2. Expand open Hard disk and Turn off hard disk after, SET TO NEVER (or 0), and click/tap on OK.
Author: Muhamad Hariz
I am a Ph.D. candidate in IT specializing in artificial intelligence, data mining, and Cloud computing. I am the founder of Autosoft, I have the passion for covering the latest information in artificial intelligence and tech world. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Setup Server PC for Small Office Network (PC as Server without NAS)
- Windows 10 Error code 0xc000000f A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed
- How to Change Column to Row in Excel (Detect Duplicates in a Row)
- 5 Reasons why being ONLINE is good for your business
- MaGIC Activate Open Innovation Platform: Our Pitch